Bébé needs to sleep, and you need to visit. San Francisco has so much to offer, that staying in your hotel room while bébé gets some rest might feel like a waste of time. To solve this problem, we’ve picked for you the best nap routes in town. You’ll get to discover plenty, while bébé sleeps happily. For your convenience, we’ve stayed away steep hills and noisy areas!
- Golden Gate Park – This gigantic green ocean in the middle of town is full of nap routes. Two interesting options are the Botanical Garden and Stow Lake. You’ll find both of them off Martin Luther King Dr.
- Embarcadero – A boardwalk along parts of San Francisco’s North and East sides. Ghirardelli Square is a good place to start of end as you’ll find there a departure for the famous Cable Car, an activity your kid will love as well as the famous chocolate/ice cream Ghirardelli maker who gave its name to the square. On your way, you’ll cross several famous local kid-friendly attraction such as peer 39, the Exploratorium and the Ferry Building.
- Crissy Field – The old Army airfield muted into a gorgeous recreational area with tones of path, a restored marsh, and beaches. Located at the feet of the Golden Gate Bridge, it offers gorgeous views of the one of the most famous bridge of the world. The sweeten the walk, stop at the Warming Hut Cafe, also offering a small store with some great kids’ toys.
- Ocean Beach – A long path that follows the Pacific Ocean. Views alternate between sand dunes, a long and large beach and steep cliffs. Reward yourself with a meal or a coffee at The Cliff House, one of the most iconic restaurant of town, or Beach Chalet a brewery/restaurant with a nice outdoor patio. Both of them kid-friendly.
- Lake Merced – This gigantic lake located in the South East part of town is a nice retreat away from the busy center of town. There is not much to see around, but the views on the lake and the Golf Course around the lake are very pleasant.